We are in-network providers for many health insurance plans in Maryland. Please review your coverage carefully by considering the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Examples of health insurance companies we work with: Aetna, American Behavioral, American Psych Systems (APS-EAP), Blue Card, BlueCross/BlueShield, CareFirst BlueChoice, CareFirst BC/BS, Cigna, Johns Hopkins Employee Health Programs (EHP), Magellan Health Services, Medicaid, Medicare, Network Advantage Services, TriCare, United Behavioral Health, United Healthcare, Value Options
If your company is not listed, please call your insurance to check eligibility.
Cash, check and most major credit cards are accepted for payment.
To avoid a missed appoinment fee, please notify your clinician 24-hours in advance. Insurance will not cover this expense.
Request a therapy appointment online here.